Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I can't believe I'm about to do this....

I just noticed something about today. And it made me think of the Barenaked Ladies. Wifey will be so proud of me. And all my other friends will slap me for admitting that yes, I do know most of the lyrics to most of their songs. It's one of those things about marriage - you pick things up here and there and soon enough you've been castrated.

Um, well maybe not castrated per se, but close e-friggin-nuff.

So, what was it about today that made me think of these (now) 4 funny guys from Northern North Dakota? Today's date of course!

And here are two versions. The first is the professional one - an actual music video for kids. The second is far worse quality but it shows why their concerts are so great to go to. Oh crap, did I just admit that too?

The professional one -



Now the better one -


Happy 789!

2 comments:

Trillian42 said...

Dude, how could you be married to the lovely Morninglight Mama and NOT know all the lyrics to BNL songs? Unless you were actually deaf, I mean. :)

morninglight mama said...

You know I love you, dear. And we have an even more special kinship since we both blogged about BNL on this very day. Holy smoke--- they're just THAT awesome! :)