Friday, March 13, 2009

He's my new best friend.

My man Orange. Definitely my new BFF. We were on the phone tonight talking and I was about to hang up and he told me to hold on a minute. He then told me about something that was on the TV, on the E! channel. Yes, on E!. Ohforgodssakes!!!!!!!! It might just possibly be the best show ever! My favorite part? When some freaking production assistant was sent out into the hallway with a wrench and started banging on pipes or something and they all got so scared they all crawled into bed together. Yum... three former USC cheerleaders in the same bed together. But for some reason I'm guessing this wasn't the first time that's happened. I just always imagined the offensive line would have something to do with that...

What's it called you ask?

Hot Girls in Scary Places. Yup, you heard me. And get this... I actually go online to the E! web site to search for it but it is so absurd even their web site doesn't have anything to say about it! Seriously, it is on right now and their site has no record of it.

Witness...




The web site not having anything to say about their own show? Now that is saying something... the E! site knows that the E! channel has finally hit a new low.

But, I couldn't leave you without offering up these pics I found...


|

1 comment:

Uncle Big Steve said...

So, I guess this makes up for my long rant on the economy a little while ago?