Saturday, September 26, 2009

The truth is finally revealed

Red, Pudge and I found ourselves in the house without JAM and Wifey this afternoon (see explanation below). Since it was a pretty dismal rainy day and they had just gotten up from nap the TV was still on. Who am I kidding, the TV would have probably been on anyway this being college football season and all. :)

Anyhow, we found ourselves switching back and forth between the Yankee-Red Sox game and the Miami-Virginia Tech football game. As I was changing his diaper Pudge pointed to the TV at the crowd of people they were showing and said something about the people. Red looked and said "Yes Pudge, look at the people! Hey! I saw my Daddy on that show!" I laughed and said "No Red, your Daddy is right here." She giggled a little bit and then said, with a totally straight face, "No, my real Daddy!" No joke! She even walked over and said "Let me show you."

Yup, she walked right over and pointed to a Virginia Tech player running on the field. Now, ever since she was born with this mop of bright orange hair we've (I've) been making poor jokes about not being quite sure about her lineage but for some strange reason I'm pretty sure this young man had very little to do with her creation.


Either that or someone in this house has some serious explainin' to do.

2 comments:

morninglight mama said...

Do I really even need to comment on this one???

Trillian42 said...

LOL - that is too funny.