Thursday, April 23, 2009

Quite the distorted view

Wifey sent me a funny video today that got me thinking about something. I try to keep things lighthearted around here but I just had to try to get my thoughts out there and see if I wasn't crazy.

According to Sean Hannity, President Obama was improper for, as he stated it, taking some credit for eliminating the pirates who held Captain Phillips, the merchant ship captain who was held last week by 4 pirates (and as an aside - I really still can't believe there are pirates left in this world).

Here's Hannity's analysis of Obama's actions during the 'crisis'-




With that said (and I had to turn it off after about 1:33 - let me know if I missed something interesting that came later), let's see... who do you think was more improper in taking some credit....

Obama?





Or Bush?




Yes Mr. Hannity. Once again, you are right on target with your criticism.

.

No comments: