Thursday, June 18, 2009

I feel like a giant

Even seen Night at the Museum? The scene where the little cowboy played by that crooked nosed pretty boy whatshisname calls Ben Stiller's character Gigantor? That's how I feel right now. I'm sitting on the couch trying to type on Wifey's teeny-tiny little netbook (remember this? I just realized I never followed up with the story that I did get her an Acer netbook - the Aspire one. Nifty little thing, and little is definitely the key word there.). Why am I reduced to using this bastard stepchild of a laptop you ask? Oh, only a little incident at work. NO! Not "my" incident thank you. I actually had nothing to do with this.

The result? The Lab has shut down all 'net access for almost a week, and we've been told not to take any equipment out of the Lab until its all been wiped and checked and given a proctology exam for all I know. What I do know is that I've got like a dozen blog posts swirling around in my nogggin and I can't do a damn thing about them because typing on these little keys are making me want to chuck this thing out the window.

And I thought I was doing a nice thing for Wifey when I picked this little jewel up at Costco. Man, even when I'm trying to be nice I turn out to be a douche bag.

I'll be back online once they give the all-clear, but until them consider me living in the 1980's.

2 comments:

morninglight mama said...

No dear, you're not a douchebag. I happen to LOVE my little netbook. Even with my gigantic man-hands. :)

Trillian42 said...

LOL

Funny, Kris uses his without problem. You must just be a freak. ;)