Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

We had a great time tonight trick-or-treating in Old Greenbelt with our good friends the DaB's. Unfortunately the Y-S's weren't able to join us, poor Clint picked a wonderful time to run a fever. Thanks little man, way to put a damper on the evening! lol

So, without further ado, some pics from the evening. And, to be honest, they all stink in terms of quality of the photography. I'm hoping Geoff and his far superior camera got some better pics. As I was telling him tonight I've got some serious camera-envy brewing. So, if anyone is bothering to take notes... Christmas is coming... #1 on my list.


My little Red was much more attuned to the whole system this year. Wifey and I were thinking back to last year, remembering a younger Red refusing to say anything to the nice people who were actively pushing candy on her, at times trying to pop their ear drums with screams. Not this year. She was great with her "trick or treat"s and "thank you"s. Very cute.


Look at my little Yoda!!! Pudge was about as cute as could be. Seriously, look at this kid!


The three Star Wars amigos.

| | |

The two bigger goofballs in action.

1 comment:

Trillian42 said...

The kids looked great! Although, I do have to say, I think Pudge may be looking at you with a "Seriously? You dressed me up like THIS?" look on his face...