Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Hey - that was my idea!

So for some reason I had an idea a few days ago that, as typically happens with those not-too-important ideas we all have, I basically just pushed it back into the nether regions of my brain and went back to important stuff. Like basketball, and food, and wiping runny noses at home. But today, as I was doing more research into del.icio.us I came across this page that shows you how to create your own font. Really, I was thinking how cool it would be to make a font out of my own handwriting. Well, maybe not "cool" but certainly interesting. It could have been a really great project back when I was teaching my information systems class. There are multiple pieces of software and hardware being called for in this project that my kids really would have enjoyed. Oh well, too late now. :) But I thought I would post it here just in case some day I have some free time and wanted to experiment.

http://howto.wired.com/wiki/Create_Your_Own_Font

No comments: